Do you want to repair, protect and transform your hair with an innovative and effective hair care product ? Look no further than hair botox. This breakthrough beauty treatment has quickly become a popular choice among women of all ages looking to dramatically improve the look and health of their hair.
With its powerful nourishing ingredients and restorative properties, Hair Botox can provide deep hydration while fighting damage from sun exposure or chemical treatments such as coloring. Read on to learn more about what makes Hair Botox so special, how it works, and most importantly, how it can benefit you!
What is hair botox?
Hair Botox is a non-surgical hair treatment that achieves shiny, healthy-looking hair without the use of chemicals or styling products! This revolutionary new way to achieve luscious hair involves deep conditioning the hair to give it more body and elasticity and reduce damage. Unlike traditional chemical treatments that destroy proteins, hair botox strengthens your hair by sealing in split ends. The result is voluminous, soft and shiny hair, much easier to style!
It can transform even the most damaged hair into smooth, shiny locks. After washing and completely drying your hair. They are lathered up with a chemical-free deep conditioning treatment. It nourishes your hair with 100% natural ingredients including proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and oils. The treatment is sealed into your hair with a flat iron. Then you will enjoy smooth, hydrated and rejuvenated hair.
Hair botox is said to make hair softer, shinier and more manageable, giving it a healthier look. It can also help smooth hair and reduce unwanted frizz and waves. However, it is important to note that hair botox is not a permanent treatment and its effects usually only last a few months before repeat treatment is necessary.
- Hair botox is a treatment to be applied to the entire hair in order to repair the hair fiber of dry, brittle or damaged hair. Thanks to the proteins, vitamins and other nutrients it contains, you will find healthy, shiny and deeply nourished hair.
What's the point ?
Most of you are familiar with botox as a skin treatment to remove fine lines and wrinkles. Botox is an injection that contains botulinum toxin used to smooth out wrinkles in your skin. However, hair botox is different and has nothing to do with the classic botox ingredient, botulinum toxin.
In fact, the term is only used to describe similar functionality. Just as skin botox increases the elasticity of your skin, hair botox does the same with your hair.
Thanks to natural ingredients such as keratin, collagen and plant extracts, this innovative treatment nourishes the hair while restoring the shine and elasticity associated with healthy hair. This specialized treatment provides intense hydration to the hair using natural ingredients. The result of a hair botox treatment is smoother, healthier, more elastic and less tangled hair. In addition to repairing damage caused by color treatments or excessive heat styling, it lengthens and strengthens existing hair.
- Hair botox has many benefits and is used to deeply nourish and hydrate your hair to regain an overall healthier and more beautiful appearance. Your hair is then hydrated, healthy and repaired.
For what type of hair ?
Hair botox is generally recommended for damaged , dry and brittle hair. It can help repair damaged hair by providing it with a dose of nutrients and keratin, which can make it softer, shinier and easier to comb. However, hair botox can be used on all hair types, including oily, colored and highlighted hair. If you have very dry and damaged hair, hair botox can be an interesting option to help you regain healthier hair. It is ideal for people who regularly dye their hair, as it restructures strands that have been abused by chemicals and bleaching. However, it is important to speak with your hairdresser or a hair health professional before deciding if hair botox is the right choice for you.
- Hair botox can be used on any type of hair but it is not recommended to use it on healthy hair. Indeed, this powerful treatment can repair dry, brittle, damaged or colored hair.
How to apply hair botox at home?
You can get the treatment at a salon or buy a bottle and do it yourself. If you want to take care of your hair, but want to save money on sometimes high salon fees, keep reading because we're going to tell you how to apply hair botox at home to restore your hair's beauty. softness and shine they deserve.
Choose your botox
The first thing you should do is purchase your hair botox bottle. There are many brands and types, so it's best to go to a specialty store and seek advice. Indeed, hair botox treatment is not a very fixed category of products.
There are many brands and formulas of hair botox on the market, so it can be difficult to know how to choose the best one for your hair. Here are some things to consider when choosing your hair botox:
- Hair type: Make sure to choose a hair botox adapted to your hair type (dry, oily, colored, etc.).
- Ingredients: Check the ingredients list to make sure the hair botox contains nourishing nutrients such as keratin, argan oil, or coconut oil. Avoid products with harsh chemical ingredients like sodium lauryl sulfate or parabens.
Before application, you should wash your hair with shampoo on the day of treatment so that it is clean and free of grease. Untangle your hair and wring it out, preferably using a microfiber towel; hair botox should be applied to damp hair.
Once your hair is clean, it's time to prepare the hair botox mixture at home. Follow the preparation instructions on the box. If it is necessary to dilute the botox with water, stir until a homogeneous liquid is formed.
If the water and the liquid in the bottle do not mix properly, the best solution will be to slowly reheat both parts over low heat. And beat together until a homogeneous mixture is formed.
The process of applying botox is similar to applying hair dye. Using a large brush, apply the botox strand by strand and over the entire length of the hair. Be sure to pay special attention to areas such as the back of the neck, which tend to dry out and become damaged in the heat.
- Botox is applied in the same way as coloring. That is to say that the product is applied using a large brush specially designed for this on the whole of the hair.
Penetrate hair botox
Once you have finished applying hair botox to your hair, cover it with a shower cap or cling film. The break time is about 30 to 60 minutes so that the product acts and penetrates each hair fiber.
It is very important to dry your hair with the hair dryer and to use the flat iron or a straightening brush . This step is essential, because it will allow the product remaining in the hair to penetrate deeper into the cuticle and thus allow the hair to absorb all the benefits of the treatment.
- The heat allows the product to penetrate better into the hair fiber of your hair. So, opt for the hair dryer, a heat cap or the straightener if your hair is dry.
How is hair botox performed in a hair salon?
Although it can be applied at home, hair botox is best done by a hair professional. He will be able to advise you, apply the exact quantity of product necessary for your lengths, and this, in an effective way. So, do not hesitate to go to a hair salon in order to obtain all the advantages of this innovative treatment.
This is how the salon treatment will take place:
- The hairdresser takes a brush to apply the hair care , as for a coloring.
- The product is applied to clean, damp hair, and this, on each strand of product.
- The hair is heated under a heating cap to allow the scales of the hair to move apart and thus facilitate the penetration of the product into the hair fibre. The latter will better absorb the nutrients and vitamins contained in the botox thanks to the effect of heat.
- The hair is then dried, preferably with a microfiber towel so as not to attack the hair.
- Smooth with plates: either briefly to keep your hair type, or completely to have a result that resembles Brazilian smoothing
- As at home, the hairdresser will apply the product to all of your clean, damp locks. You then spend a few minutes under a heated helmet, which you probably don't have at home, before drying your hair.
What are its benefits ?
Thanks to its many benefits, this treatment is increasingly in demand. Hair botox has several benefits for our hair, among which:
Repair damaged hair
Hair botox contains keratin and other nourishing ingredients that can help repair damaged hair by providing it with a dose of essential nutrients. Keratin is a protein that makes up the tissue of hair and nails, and plays an important role in their health and strength. When hair is damaged, its structure is altered and it loses its strength and elasticity. Hair botox can help restore keratin and repair damage to hair, which can make it stronger and healthier.
Deeply hydrate your hair
One of the most common uses of hair botox is to moisturize damaged hair and repair it to improve its condition. The reason is that it is composed of a high concentration of proteins and natural agents that improve the health of your hair.
This treatment is ideal for regenerating your hair and providing the necessary nutrients to your hair. This is why, it is an ideal method for people who suffer from split ends, frizzy or damaged hair.
Improved hair texture and appearance
Hair botox can improve hair texture and appearance by providing a dose of nourishing nutrients such as keratin and protecting against damage from styling tools and chemicals. As a result, hair can become softer, shinier and more manageable giving it a healthier look.
Hair botox can help smooth hair and reduce unwanted frizz and waves by forming a protective layer over the hair. This layer can help smooth out scales in the hair and make it easier to style, which can reduce unwanted frizz and waves.
Smooth the hair
Thus, the frizz disappears and the scales of the hair are repaired. Your hair therefore looks smoother and healthier.
Protect the hair
Hair botox can help protect hair from damage caused by styling tools such as straighteners or hair dryers, as well as chemicals such as hair dye. By forming a protective layer over the hair, hair botox can help reduce hair exposure to high temperatures and harsh chemicals, which can reduce hair damage.
Keep your curls
Hair botox will not straighten curly hair, as it is not a straightening product like a Brazilian blow-dry or similar keratin treatments. So for those of us who want to keep our curls, this is a huge plus. Like all other hair types, curly hair will always benefit from the hydration of hair botox in the hair shaft, making it a great option for curly hair that is particularly dry and frizz-prone.
Make your hair soft and shiny
Botox treatments are designed to repair damaged hair cuticles, providing a long-lasting protective layer that adds substance and softness to hair. Not only does it protect against dryness and breakage, Botox also seals in split ends and helps retain moisture, leaving your hair refreshed and revitalized with a healthy shine. After just one treatment, you'll be amazed at how much softer and shinier your hair is!
As you will have understood, the benefits of hair botox are numerous. Remember that this treatment repairs dry and damaged hair to restore hair that looks healthy, shiny and protected.
How long does botox last?
Hair botox is a semi-permanent treatment and its duration varies from person to person. On average, the treatment will last between 2 and 4 months, with varying results depending on how fast your hair grows. And new roots begin to appear. Thus, you should do botox at a frequency of 2-4 months.
However, it is still a chemical treatment. So be careful not to abuse it.
- Botox hair treatment lasts between 2 and 4 months. It must therefore be renewed several times a year. It is not advisable to abuse it and reduce this frequency of application.
How to maintain your hair botox treatment?
Hair botox is a hair treatment that can help smooth and repair damaged hair. To maintain your hair after a hair botox treatment, here are some tips:
- Use gentle and nourishing hair care products that will moisturize your hair, protect it from external aggressions and enhance the effect of hair botox. Choose a keratin hair treatment to continue repairing your hair.
- Use a mild, pH-balanced shampoo to keep the hair fiber smooth and the scales closed.
- Avoid styling your hair when it is wet, as it is then more fragile and prone to breakage. Wait until they are completely dry before brushing or styling them. Also, do not take out wet hair so as not to break it.
- Use a brush with soft bristles and a moderate temperature when using a hair dryer or straightener. If possible, avoid heat or use heat protectant spray when unavoidable.
- To dry your hair, use a microfiber towel, which is softer for your hair than a classic towel.
- Protect your hair from external aggressions such as sun, wind and pollution by covering it with a hat or scarf or by using moisturizing and protective serums.
- Protect your hair from rubbing against the pillow at night. For this, sleep on a silk pillowcase or use a silk bonnet.
- Remember to trim the ends of your hair regularly to prevent them from becoming too damaged.
By following these tips, you should be able to keep your hair healthy and enjoy the benefits of hair botox treatment for longer.
Colored hair and botox?
Colored hair is often dry and brittle since it has been damaged by bleaching, coloring and therefore the chemicals it contains. If you want to color your hair, do so before using the botox treatment. If you have just had your botox treatment and now want to color your hair, it is advisable to wait a few weeks before coloring, preferably without chemicals.
What are the dangers of hair botox?
Although it is generally considered safe when administered by a trained professional, there are a few risks associated with using this treatment.
Here are some of the potential dangers of hair botox:
- Allergic reactions: Some people may be allergic to the ingredients used in hair botox treatment. If you have a history of allergies, it is recommended that you discuss this with your hairdresser before undergoing the treatment.
- Hair Damage: If hair botox is applied incorrectly or too much, it can damage your hair and lead to loss of shine and suppleness.
- Side effects: Although rare, some side effects of hair botox can include headaches, dizziness, and skin irritation.
It is important to discuss your concerns and medical history with your stylist before undergoing hair botox treatment. They can help you determine if this treatment is safe and suitable for your needs.
How much does hair botox cost?
The cost of a hair botox treatment can vary depending on several factors, such as the region you are in, but especially depending on the length and thickness of your hair and the amount of product needed to treat your hair.
In general, the cost of a hair botox treatment can vary from 50 to 250 euros in France. It is recommended to request several quotes from different hair salons to find the best price for you.